среда, 19 августа 2026 г.

That`s Life! This is The Life. (English Homework. Still in progress, I`ll continue... I hope ;)

I watched this video on the YouTube channel of Sabine Hossenfelder, the clip "Biologists Say They Cracked One of Life’s Biggest Mysteries" which was devoted to the article "Dynamic breaking of mirror symmetry in spin-dependent electron transport through chiral media causes enantiomeric excesses" and decided to add my five cen... five kope... two cents, to leave this comment:

I think this can be connected with processes in those molecules when they absorb light which is electromagnetic waves. Carbon is conductive material, thus long chains of carbon atoms, the basis of organic molecules, can act like waveguides or coils and produce electromotive force and current. Microscopic waveguides for microwaves. And DNA molecules are similar to electric transformer. A molecule of DNA is like two wires which are wound in opposite directions and under effect of electromagnetic wave they can act like transformer windings and produce mutual induction. I believe that the rule of the gimlet makes difference and impact on current direction made by light action in chains of carbon atoms as well and that has an impact on behavior of organic life.

I'd had thoughts on that matter and once left a comment similar to this one earlier in a comment section under "Project Hail Mary" movie review. And still keep thinking occasionally. It's only beginning, I have many ideas and hope to continue and widen this text further. I will think and write down my thoughts about impact of electric fields at the ends of and magnetic fields around big organic molecules. For example: can potential difference between ends of DNA molecule make nutrient molecules inside a cell electrolyzed? How does act magnetic field around long conducting chains of carbon atoms? What impact does it on particular atoms of metals and nonmetals? How those fields interact with their spins? Are these electricity and magnetic fields a cause of modifications that we consider as life? Is it an energy source of The Life? Is that energy a source of The Life? Does it make cell to move? Vita mobile est? Mobile vita est? At least our ability to move depends on electric impulses, isn't it?

...to be continued.

P.S. Scientists who try to reproduce conditions in which life had its start in fact have the same belief as religious people do: they believe that the Life was made once and for ever. Isn't it funny that neither of them can imagine that the Life can have a new start every moment still?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий